Friday, May 29, 2009

Rice Cereal


We gave Savannah her first samplings of rice cereal Wednesday night. It did not go so well. She did not like it all. We would get a small spoonful in her mouth and it would take her a second to realize she didn't like then she would literally spit it out. We got a couple of bites in there that she swallowed but she made funny faces the whole time. We had a good time with it, though. We will continue the rice cereal until at least Monday. By then, we will move on to a fruit or vegetable. My expectations were not that high because I've heard that the first time you try to spoon feed it is usually not very successful. I think that helped me not get so frustrated when she didn't want it. Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for the next few things we try, hopefully our child will not be a picky eater!!

Exciting times are ahead and I am looking forward to all of them.

One more quick thing before I leave, today is some good friends' of ours, child's first birthday, so I would like to say Happy Birthday Ainsley!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!


Love,

Emily


No comments: