Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello All

This is Emily here, finally deciding to put my two cents worth on this blog.
First, I would like to say that this was a wonderful idea that my husband had to do this blog. I hope that family and friends enjoy it as much as we do and stay updated on things going on in our lives. It is so hard now a days, to stay in touch with people on a regular basis. Life seems to get in the way sometimes, doesn't it?

Well, as you all have read, we are so excited to be having a little girl. I really wanted a girl because I am such a girly girl at heart. Of course, part of me wanted a boy too, for Aric's sake mostly; the Lobenstein's name has to be carried on! (but not this time) ;)

That is all I have for right now. I hope to post more stuff as things progress or digress, either way we will keep everyone updated!

Take care and God bless!

1 comment:

katie said...

Hiiiii! :-) i just love getting to see the very first pics of my little neice. She and her Aunt Kate are gonna have sooooooo much fun together.