Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our 6 month check up and the baby class

We went to the doctor on Friday August 1st and it was uneventful and lasted the usual 5 minutes and see you in 4 weeks. After the appointment I realized that I can't believe we already in the 6th month! Only 3 more to go! Everything still looks to be on track for a November 18 due date.
We also had our Preparing for Childbirth class at Jackson this past weekend. I wanted to have the classes broken up over 4 weeks and go one night a week (which was one of the choices) but they didn't have enough people to sign up for that so we had to do an ALL DAY class. I found it informative in the beginning but the second half of the class really overwhelmed me. It was a lot to take in one day! I have a wonderful husband and coach, just so everyone knows, Aric is going to make this process so wonderful, I am so thankful for him.
Oh! We finally registered this past weekend. Target, for all of you who want to know. I know my parents are happy ;) We will be registering at Babies R US as well, so stay tuned and I will post once we have completed that registry.
That's all for now. Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Love,
Emily

No comments: