Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Savannah at 3 months

It has been an exciting few months since I wrote last.
Savannah is growing like a weed! She was on a four hour feeding schedule but decided about a month or so ago that she needed to eat every three hours. Sometimes she won't even last that long going only to two hours. I am ready for a four hour schedule, though! When we go for her 4 month check up on March 20th, I am going to consult with the doctor about the best way to change to a four hour feeding schedule, if at all possible. I am still nursing from time to time, every now and then we will give her a formula bottle, more so when we are out and about than at home. When she takes a bottle, she takes 8 ounces!!
Savannah is sleeping through the night well. We put her down about 9 or 10 and she will sleep until 6 AM. Early riser she is but it helps me to go ahead and start my day as well. :)
We went and got her 3 month pictures taken last week and they turned out so well. She is such a smiler!
As for Aric and I, we are doing well. Back in February we took a trip to Birmingham, just the two of us, and his parents watched Savannah. It was nice to have "us" time. Of course we missed Savannah like crazy but we knew she was in good hands so we were able to relax a lot while we were away.
I am thoroughly enjoying staying at home with Savannah. It is so nice to be able to be there for her and see all of her cute little milestones. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who agreed whole heartedly that I should stay home with her.
Aric's job is going well. Even in these tough economic times, we have no worries with his job. His boss is wonderful and the company is doing very well. Again I will say we are very blessed to be where we are right now. We thank God every day for all that we have because without HIM, none of this would be possible.

No comments: