Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Savannah is going to be a big sister!

Well, it is official, Savannah is going to be a big sister! We are very excited about this wonderful news!
We decided several months ago that we wanted to go ahead and start trying but our philosophy was to not make a big deal of it and if it happens, it happens. We ran into a few bumps in the road and found it not to be as easy as we thought it would be. As always, we prayed and put everything into the Lord's hands. We found out towards the end of January but decided to keep it under wraps until I could go to the doctor and confirm everything. We had an ultrasound yesterday and we could see our little bundle of joy moving around in my tummy already!! I was shocked! I didn't think I was that far along and expected to see a little blob. We could already see the tiny hands and feet moving around; it was AWESOME!! We are about 10 weeks 6 days! We have ultrasound pictures that I will post soon.
God is so good and we are so fortunate to able to experience another wonderful miracle!!

God Bless,

Emily

3 comments:

Missy C said...

Congrats to you both, you will do a great job being parents to two and you might as well make the most of being at home. Such wonderful news!

The Cobbs said...

CONGRATS, Emily!! :) I'm so happy for all 3 of you! :) Savannah will be the best big sister ever!! Hugs to you!

Amanda Mathis said...

Awww that is just wonderful! Congrats to you all! I am so excited for you guys :)