Monday, November 15, 2010

SEC West Champions!

I just had to do a quick post about how excited I am that Auburn is going to the SEC Championship game! WAR EAGLE!
I watched the Auburn/Georgia game from the comfort of my living room and enjoyed it until the very end. Our boys acted a mess on the field, that quite frankly, was embarrassing! We already have all these allegations against one of our best players that has probably tainted our name a little bit and then our boys had to go on throwing punches on the field to the opposing teams players, like that is supposed to make us look any better?? Come on, guys!! Now, that I have gotten that off my chest, I am still proud of my Auburn Tigers for doing such an awesome job this season. I wish I could have gone to more home games, but spending time with my sweet little boy is worth it :)
For all you non-Auburn fans reading this, good luck to your teams the rest of the season! It has been an exciting year!

WAR EAGLE, y'all!!!! :)

No comments: