Friday, November 5, 2010

Southern Savers and Savannah

A sweet friend of mine introduced me to this website, http://www.southernsavers.com





I am no coupon queen, more of an amatuer, if you will. This website, however, has been a huge help to me and our family. You definitely need some time in your day that you can sit down and read everything carefully, but once you do, it is well worth it. Like I said, I am still very much an amatuer, like, I have yet to go to the grocery store and spend $200 but with coupons walk out only spending $50. This website is maintained by a woman who is a coupon queen and she does a great job! I can't really explain it all in a way that y'all would understand, but if you check out the website and let me know what you think, I would love to hear any success stories.


I feel like I have been blogging more about Thomas lately than Savannah. I need to do a better job about including both of them in my blog posts but to be quite honest, I am not the best at blogging and in any attempt that I can even post something, then I am doing good. Anywho, here are a couple of pictures from Halloween weekend. Savannah did not want to cooperate, AT ALL, so I apologize for the lack of smiles and her actually looking at the camera. I can't figure out how to add a caption to each photo so I'll just do a quick explanation. Included in these pictures are from our trip to the pumpkin patch. There is one of her in her Auburn cheerleader outfit. We are working on "WAR EAGLE, HEY!" but so far, all we can get is, "WARRRRR HEY!" It is adorable, because she says it with such enthusiasm! Also, Savannah was a ladybug for Halloween but the two photos you see are the only good ones I could get. We went out to eat at a mexican restaurant, (Savannah loves chips and salsa!)and she was still in her ladybuy costume. She is getting so big and so independent. I cannot "baby" her anymore because she wants to do everything, from feed herself, to getting dressed, sometimes, even going to bed on her own. (that only happened once) Speaking of beds, have I mentioned she has a big girl bed now? We put her toddler rail on a few weeks ago and she has done fantastic with it! :)

Happy Friday, Y'all!



















No comments: