Friday, August 20, 2010

21 Months Old

I just wanted to do a quick blog post about how my sweet girl is 21 months old today! She is getting so big and so independent. It is bittersweet. Savannah has recently started telling us when she has a "poo-poo". She is right about 95% of the time. Does this mean potty training? Not yet, not for us. There are still other signs that I would like to wait for, like, waking up dry from naps and her being able to tell me, "potty" or "tee-tee". I just don't want to rush it because I hear that if you start too early it can seem to take forever. We'll know when the time is right. :)
At 21 months old, she seems to be finally sleeping through the night again. (watch, I probably just jinxed myself) It has been about a week or so since she has woken up screaming. I have been giving her teething tablets an hour before bed and then some right before I put her down. I am going to assume that is what is helping. We shall see...
Savannah continues to be a daddy's girl for sure. She has her moments with me, but if Aric is around, forget about it. I think it is so sweet and it just warms my heart watching her with him. When Thomas gets here, though, he is all mine! :)
I can't believe in a few short months I will be a mommy of two and have a two year old!
I was doing some chores around the house the other day and it got really quiet...Hmmm...and this is what I found...



My girl loves some chips! I really couldn't get mad but around our household we have to remember to keep the pantry door shut. :)

Savannah Claire, Happy 21 month old birthday! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

GOD BLESS!!

1 comment:

Aric said...

All yours??? I don't know about that... :)