Monday, August 30, 2010

Waiting game

I cannot believe Thomas will be here Friday!
Yes, there is still a chance that he may come earlier but my "mommy-sense" is telling me he won't. I just have that feeling if you know what I mean.
We are ready. The house is clean, nursery is ready, cradle is ready, bags are packed; it is just a waiting game now. :)

Well,This week should be a fun week. Tomorrow is Aric's birthday. Wednesday is Savannah'a open house for school, Thursday is one last doctor appointment and my pre-op appointment and then Friday is D-Day!

As we await the arrival of our baby boy I am still in awe at how fast this pregnancy has gone by. It really opened my eyes to how fast he (and Savannah) will grow up. Some days are harder than others but I am learning to take it one day at a time and REALLY enjoy this time when I have "babies" because, before I know it, they will be all grown up and gone. (like the opening song says on our blog)

Please say a prayer or two for us on Friday. I am still a little nervous even though I am ready. A small part of me worries about the surgery part.

Have a great week and Aric will probably be posting the updates once T-man gets here!

God Bless!!

Emily

No comments: