Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Explanation

I added a new pic of all three of us and felt the need to explain.
I mentioned in an earlier blog post about us attending YMCA Christian Values Conference back in July. There was a theme night called "Re-Mixer" and you were to dress up as your favorite musician, singer, band, music instrument...you get the idea.
We decided we wanted to do something as a family but had no idea what to do. At the last minute, literally, we thought of the band, Earth Wind & Fire. (known for great songs such as "Let's Groove" and "September".)
Anyway, due to limited time constraints I had to think of something quick. So, I made these beautiful shirts that we are wearing in the picture. Simply stated, don't ya think? :)
You can't tell by the picture but Savannah is holding a pair of guitar sunglasses. She loved to wear them but they were so big they wouldn't stay on long enough for a picture.
There is your explanation. I hope that helps a bit. I love this picture but it is also the most recent picture I could find of all three of us. I guess we need to do a better job of getting some family photos taken :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

1 comment:

McArdle's said...

I thought of captain planet when I saw the picture :) Cute idea!