Monday, November 16, 2009

A BIG week ahead

In 5 more days, Savannah Claire Lobenstein will be 1 year old. A lot has happened in one year and I cannot wait to see what the next year will bring.
This week I will be finalizing all of her birthday party "stuff". Not much to do but get the food and a couple of more decorations. It is going to be a fun day.
Aric has been a lot of help in planning this birthday. It is so great to have a husband you can bounce ideas off of and who can be so helpful. THANK YOU ARIC! I tend to have my moments where I get overwhelmed easily and he is so good at keeping me on track. A good friend of mine, Brie Smith, also helps to keep me on track and I am also thankful for her.
I called to make Savannah's 1 year check up, but it will not be until December 1. A little delayed, I know, but it is kind of my fault since I didn't make the appointment until last week. I never knew a pediatricians office could be so busy! Anyway, those 1 year stats will be posted shortly after that visit.
For those of you wondering about 1 year pictures, we WILL be getting those done and I will post those pictures as soon as I can.
I better get off of the computer so I can start getting things done. I am so excited, words cannot describe!

I hope everyone has a truly blessed day and remembers to live their lives for the glory of God.

Love,
Emily

No comments: