Monday, November 30, 2009

More pictures

There were many pictures taken on this day, but I had to go through and select some of my favorites. (including some Christmas shots)
The last time we had professional pictures taken, it was easy because Savannah was not mobile. Now that she is crawling, it was very difficult. I usually have a lot of patience but this portrait session stressed me out because she would NOT stay still.

I added some Christmas tunes for you to listen to while you read.
Enjoy and God Bless!

Love,
Emily








2 comments:

The Brooks Bunch said...

She is such a sweet baby Emily. I just want to scoop her up and give her sugars! The pictures turned out really good. Thank you for sharing them. Where did you have them done? I like the back drops and props!

ZL,
Krissy

Emily said...

Thanks Krissy! I had them done at Portrait Innovations. I am usually pleased when we take her there. You also get a copy of the CD of ALL the images and we LOVE that.
I like Syndey's new pictures you put on FB. She is SO PRECIOUS!!