Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!


Today I have been married to my sweet husband for 2 years! A lot has happened in 2 years and I am extremely blessed for the time we have had together. I thank God for him and am looking forward to many more years ahead.

I don't want to get too mushy on this blog but would like to say a few things.

It is really cool how God works. God brought us together in the most unexpected way (while I was still working at Regions, he was one of my clients.) I would have never thought I would meet my husband at my job. We just simply went to lunch one day and the rest is history. Aric and I are complete opposites. I am the free spirit and he is the nerd. Yes, I said it, the nerd. I can say that openly because he knows it and we both agree. God makes no mistakes and He knew what he was doing when he brought us together. We learn so much from one another and our differences that I truly believe we grow stronger every day. (with God in the center, of course.) I can literally tell Aric anything. He is truly my best friend and completes me in so many ways.

Aric, if you are reading this, I love you and am so thankful for 2 wonderful years! Looking forward to many more and thanking God for you every day. :)


Here's to us!











2 comments:

Amanda Mathis said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love the pic of you guys on the bus on your wedding day! Great idea!!!

The Brooks Bunch said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great blog post! I never knew how you met!