Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer 2010 Pictures

The first few pictures are from Savannah's 1st day at MDO. Truth be told, though, this was last week when I originally thought MDO started. Either way, you get the point. She looked just as cute today, I just forgot to take pictures. (hmm...surprise, surprise)

The next two pictures are self explanatory. The last set, however, is from our trip to Blue Ridge, GA. I have many more pictures of the cabin and other scenic shots that I am trying to put up on Facebook but it is just not letting me right now. We had a fabulous time! The scenic train ride, took us along the Toccoa River and it was about an hour long. Our destination was McCaysville, TN where we had about 2 1/2 hours to shop, eat and site see. We then hopped back on the train back to GA and enjoyed the rest of the weekend.



Cute lunchbox I got to go with the backpack

Cute backpack I got for MDO

First day at MDO


My sweetie!


Savannah swinging at Ainsley's 2nd birthday


On 0ur hike at Fall Branch Falls


Aric and Savannah on the hike



The train we took to McCaysville, TN


The Toccoa River


Another scenic shot along our train ride








No comments: