Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good-bye 2009!

Wow! What a year it has been. Not nearly as hectic as 2008 but enough to keep us busy.

Here is a recap of 2009: (these are in no particular order)
-Aric and I have been married for one year! :)
-Savannah turned 1 year on November 20
-Our church home has changed dramatically. From Frazer UMC to Centerpoint Fellowship in Prattville, AL
-Leaders' Club involvement has been huge. I now play an advsiors role alongside Aric with Will and Jennifer Barrett
-We went to the beach for the first time as family of 3 in May. It was WONDERFUL!
-My best friend got married in May
-My sister-in-law got married in October
-Aric's grandfather is now in Alabama so his parents can care for him
-I am part of wonderful playgroup with other stay-at-home mommies
- We faced a huge decision regarding a house in Prattville we fell in love with but decided to stay in Montgomery for another year
-I went to Blue Ridge Leaders School in Black Mountain, NC for the first time ever
-I completed a 4 week, fitness boot camp with the YMCA
-Aric ran his first half marathon in October
-Aric had double hernia surgery in December
(wow, this list is a lot shorter than I thought it would be. '09 was A LOT more calm than '08)

Overall, I feel like I have really grown as a person in 2009 and I am so thankful for that. There have definitely been challenges I have faced being a new mommy and a new wife, but I have learned so much and cannot wait to see what 2010 will bring!

God Bless and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: