Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long Time...

Hello All!!
It's been a LONG time since I've taken time to put my own post out on the blog, but here I am... Let me start by thanking my wonderful wife for her dedication and hard work in keeping this thing updated!
As you've read, things have been crazy for us in recent weeks. Savannah has had her first severe ear infection, which took us to the doctor for an unscheduled visit on a Sunday afternoon. Emily and I have each had bouts with head colds, which we're finally getting over. My surgery has come and gone and recovery is going even better than expected!
We've also been enjoying everything that God has blessed us with - family, friends, a beautiful growing baby girl, a house that needs work, but keeps us warm and dry, and the friendship and company of each other. I thank God each and every day for bringing Emily into my life and I honestly don't know how I made it before she entered my world.
I hope your lives are going equally well and that God's blessings are as evident in your world as they are in ours. Thank you for stopping by our little spot on the web - I hope you'll leave us a note to let us know how you are doing and what is going on with you and yours! I'd also like to take this opportunity to wish you a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

Take Care,
Aric

No comments: