Monday, December 14, 2009

The new church has a name!!

Good afternoon everyone! What a dreary day out but it is a good day. I have some exciting news to share, the new church we have been attending in Prattville FINALLY has a name.... Centerpoint Fellowship Church. For those of you wondering, yes, this is the church that John Schmidt is preaching at now. This new church truly is God moving and working right before our eyes. There was a lot of stuff going on before John came on board and we really prayed for this new church. We were considering the possibility of becoming a part of this new church, not only for what they want to do and where they want the church to go, but because we know so many of the people who are behind the leadership of this new church. They are people that we look up to and admire because of their selflessness and love for the Lord. Now, this is not to say Frazer does not have those people, because they do, but we are feeling lead here and I feel like for once, since we have been going to church, that we REALLY connect here and feel at home. We will always have a special place in our heart for Frazer because we were able to grow so much there. Now, we are going to grow even more and I cannot wait to see this unfold. We are already getting into some leadership roles and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about that! In the mean time we will be continuing to pray for Frazer and pray for this new church. Exciting things are happening and people are going to here and know about Jesus and that is AWESOME!!
All right, well, I just had to share a little bit about that. I think I am becoming addicted to blogging, so I really need to stop but as always..........God bless. :)

Love,
Emily

No comments: