Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Let me see you One-Two Step

Savannah is officially walking now! I am excited and sad. I'm excited because she has been making small steps now for months but would never take off. I'm sad because I really was enjoying her still crawling around in some ways. She was still my little baby, now she looks like such a big girl walking around everywhere. The past few weeks she has taken more and more steps and yesterday she just decided to take off and that was it. She will still stumble here and there but instead of crawling after she has fallen, she will now get back up and continue on walking. Her vocabulary is getting better everyday. Unless she is being shy, she is getting very good at being able to repeat words you say and actually understand that word.
I am going to shift subjects really quick, we are still looking for a mother's day out program that we like. So far, we have looked at 3 churches. I think we are going to look at 2 more churches then we will make our decision. I know it probably sounds like we are looking to hard into this, but we just want to be sure we choose somewhere that we like and that we think Savannah will like. We have gotten a lot of feedback from friends and family and are very appreciative of that.
So many new and exciting things are ahead of us. Walking, Mom's Day Out, talking and a new baby! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

God Bless,
Emily

No comments: