Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Today we went to visit a church about their Mother's Day Out program. I was impressed. The director was really sweet and organization of everything was amazing. I didn't realize so much went into a Mother's Day Out program. Aric came with me and Savannah and I think he was just was impressed as I was. Before we make a decision, we are going to check out a couple of other churches. I must admit I was a little nervous this morning going to the church. This whole concept of actually going through the steps to get enrolled in a Mother's Day Out program is new to me and it is kind of scary. I have been so very blessed to be able to stay at home with Savannah and I have loved every minute of it. Aric and I decided together that getting Savannah into a Mother's Day Out program will have many benefits; not only for me but Savannah too. As she is growing so fast and learning new stuff everyday, she can interact and learn with little kids her age. I can have a few hours during the day while she is away to do what I need to do. With a new baby on the way, this will be very helpful. With the support of my wonderful husband and support from my sweet friends, I feel more and more comfortable with our decision to do this.
I can't wait to see what church we will decide on, but when we do, I know it will be the right decision. Exciting times are ahead and the Lord is in control of it all. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Mathis said...

I think that is going to be wonderful for Savannah, you and the new baby! Congratulations :) I know it was a tough decision, but I think you guys are going to love it! Keep us posted.