Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello 2nd Trimester!

Last week was the official start of the 2nd trimester for me and I am SO relieved. With Savannah, the first trimester was hard because I felt sick and tired all the time but with this pregnancy, there was just something different about it. Maybe it was the upper respiratory infection, maybe it was the stomach bug, all on top of being pregnant, I don't know. Since last week, though, I have felt ALOT better and feel like a new person. I am going to enjoy every moment of this 2nd trimester and try and get as much done around the house as possible. I am also wanted to work out a lot more. I finished a 5K race this weekend and it felt great. Until I get too big to do anything that is going to be another goal of mine, run or walk as much as I can. I did not do anything in the way of exercise with Savannah. I still made it, but I firmly believe that it would have been a lot easier to get back into working out again, if I had already been working out before hand. I don't want to become some crazed work out person, I just want to be healthier. I am going to have two little munchkings to be looking after and I am going to need all the energy I can get! :)
So, this 2nd trimester is going to be good, fun, and productive. Wish me luck!

Emily

No comments: